The John Rae Society lottery draw was drawn on Sunday 18th Dec at 8pm at the Pomona inn, Finstown. Our Thanks to everyone who bought tickets.
Drawing the tickets were honorary members Hilda and Sandy Firth.
The Winning tickets were:
- Kathleen Drever (£200 cheque)
- Colin Young (Platter donated by Fursbreck Pottery)
- Rendall (£50 cash)
- Kerry ?? (Laphroaig whisky donated by Colin Bullen)
- Ingrid ?? (Highland Park donated by Pomona Inn Finstown)
- George Burgher (Jewellery donated by Alison Moore )
- Young (Voucher donated by Castaway Crafts)
- Corrigal (Book: When Pemmican made history)
- Hill (Voucher donated by A Tait & Sons Dounby)
- Jones (Book: Skara)
- A Smith (Clootie dumpling donated by Harray Stores)
- C Groundwater (Global Warming book donated by James Chalmers)
Drug Synthroid Online (Levothyroxine) is used for treating low thyroid hormone levels and certain types of goiters. Abilify (Aripiprazole) is used for treating agitation caused by schizophrenia or bipolar disorder, depression. Click to see full text here: