Gift Aid

Gift aid your donation to the John Rae Society

If you are a UK tax payer, it would be great if you can use this form to give us your details so that we can claim Gift Aid from the government which will increase your donation by 25%

If however you are not able to gift aid your donation then please click here to go straight to our donation page.

After filling in this form you will be redirected to our on-line donation page. You need just a valid Credit or Debit card.

Thank you for supporting the John Rae Society.

By agreeing to Gift Aid you are stating that “I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference.”